TraiTel is an advanced telecommunications carrier and solutions provider with a direct presence in Australia and New Zealand and an indirect one across the rest of the world with its headquarters based in Sydney. TraiTel provides a full range of fax, voice, data, and IT services and solutions through business relationships with several leading companies.
TraiTel is seeking two highly motivated, knowledgeable sales professionals to expand the market for telecommunications solutions in various parts of Australia and New Zealand. TraiTel offers competitive salary and benefits programs.
- Build and qualify sales leads.
- Proactively and reactively respond to customer requests, RFP's, relationship issues.
- Develop relationships with customers/suppliers and the internal organisation.
- Develop knowledge of TraiTel's entire product set.
- Achieve annual and quarterly sales/revenue objectives.
- Achieve customer satisfaction objectives.
- Develop account plans.
- Promote TraiTel through membership and participation in community and professional associations/events.
- Conduct internal and customer presentations.
(1) Required Knowledge:
- PC skills including Word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, databases, internet navigation.
- Familiarity with sales management tools.
- Valid current drivers' license.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
(2) Required Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to set and manage objectives for cross-functional teams to deliver customer solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team orientation.
- Persuasive and able to evaluate alternatives.
- Good time management skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Presentation skills.
(3) Required Experience:
- 5 + years of direct sales experience.
- Thorough knowledge of telecommunications or IT industry.
- University degree, or equivalent.
Previous experience gained from working or having lived in Melbourne is considered an asset to this position. Certification from Cisco is not required, but advantageous to fulfilling responsibilities related to this position.